Man Robbed At Rocky Mount ATM

Police need your help finding two men who robbed a person trying to get money from an ATM in Rocky Mount.

A man says he was approached by two men while attempting to withdraw money on West Drive.

The victim says the suspects wore red t-shirts tied around their faces. One suspect wore a white shirt and the other suspect a black shirt.

The victim says that one of the suspects took out a handgun and demanded his money and his keys.

The two suspects got away in a dark grey Hyundai.

If anyone has information on this crime you can contact Rocky Mount Crime Stoppers at 977-1111.

• by laura Location: greenville on Aug 16, 2011 at 12:49 PM
    Someone in Rocky Mount has a checking account?
  • by Disgusted Location: Eastern Carolina on Aug 16, 2011 at 12:17 PM
    Rocky Mount and Greenville are both going downhill with crime! Pitiful! Everubody needs a gun in those 2 towns!
  • by Enough Location: Greenville on Aug 16, 2011 at 11:27 AM
    Arm and defend yourselves people!!!! With a description like what WITN provided, I'm sure the thugs will be apprehended quickly... :rolleyes:
  • by Curious Location: Greenville on Aug 16, 2011 at 06:36 AM
    What time of day did this happen?
  • by Goober Location: ENC on Aug 16, 2011 at 05:23 AM
    What the problem is...Wait for it...The press is SOOO scared of the NCNAACP that they WON'T give the race of non white criminals. If you pay attention, you will notice that they always say the race if the thug is white or hispanic......SO, by ommision of race they are actually telling the race without invoking the wrath of the NCNAACP and thus drawing unwanted trouble for themselves....
      by Thanks, Goober! on Aug 16, 2011 at 01:28 PM in reply to Goober
      If WITN reporters would care to verify this, I'd appreciate it....but for now, I'm gonna take what Goober said as the gospel truth.
      by Anonymous on Aug 18, 2011 at 06:37 PM in reply to Goober
      Gomer says hey.
  • by Dao on Aug 16, 2011 at 04:54 AM
    So are we to be on the lookout for two Japanese men in a Japanese car then or what?
  • by Anonymous on Aug 16, 2011 at 04:15 AM
    If you want help give proper information.
  • by Yep Location: Fayetteville on Aug 16, 2011 at 01:50 AM
    Suspect last seen with short hair cut weariing cammy pants brown boots and green Tshirt. Ha Ha. WE need you help BUT- - - - - - - - - - -
  • by Scott Location: Greenville on Aug 15, 2011 at 08:04 PM
    What difference does it make that race was not mentioned! Crime is crime no matter what race commits it! Please think before you post a comment!
      by John on Aug 16, 2011 at 12:03 AM in reply to Scott
      I think the point is that no mention of race was mentioned. How can people assist in looking for someone if we don't know what they look like? Do you think they are still walking around with red t-shirts around their faces, and white and black t-shirts on? did the person not see anything? And what about a license plate number? I'm sure there are several cars that match that description. More information needs to be provided, that is the point.
  • by I'm Not From RM on Aug 15, 2011 at 06:02 PM
    ...But if I was...and I COULD help catch the suspects, I would refuse simply because the race of the suspects wasn't giiven in this report. As far as I'm concerned, it might have been pitbull dogs or goldfish that commited the robbery.
      by Wharf Rat on Aug 15, 2011 at 06:48 PM in reply to I'm Not From RM
      I agree, this has nothing to do with "politically correct".
      by Anonymous on Aug 15, 2011 at 07:39 PM in reply to I'm Not From RM
      Good point

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 127798343 - witn.com/a?a=127798343