Greenville Restaurant Robbed Tuesday Night

Greenville police have made no arrests yet in the armed robbery of a fast food restaurant Tuesday night.

Police reports say the Bojangles on Greenville Boulevard was held up around 9:50 p.m. by two men. Police say a semi-automatic handgun was used in the robbery.

The robbers made off with an undisclosed amount of money and so far police have not released a description of the robbers.

• by JusticeForAll on Jan 1, 2012 at 11:09 PM
    Most Bojangles in the area are posted "No Firearms". So there is simply NO WAY that this restaurant could have been robbed at gunpoint. Everyone knows that "gun control" laws work, and those little red and white signs drive away criminals like garlic for vampires. Please, WITN, when will you stop posting these fabricated, fictional news stories?....
  • by Kojack Location: TV Land on Dec 29, 2011 at 06:07 PM
    Robberies in Pitt County, Martin County, and Pitt County always a fast food restraunt, always 2 involved,always run to a parked car about a block away. I'm no rocket scientist but maybe, just maybe, it the same 2.
  • by john Location: farmville on Dec 29, 2011 at 05:18 PM
    put more pressure on the employees and you will solve more than one of these hold ups
  • by Garou on Dec 29, 2011 at 12:08 PM
    The people complainging about the quality of Bojangle's food probably work for KFC and Popeye's. =)P
      by Formerly O.L.I. on Dec 29, 2011 at 04:19 PM in reply to Garou
      LOL...
  • by Garou on Dec 29, 2011 at 12:06 PM
    What? Nobody is defending them? Saying we don't know how bad it is? Nobody is saying they're actually good people that made a mistake?
  • by The Big Picture on Dec 29, 2011 at 07:09 AM
    I am not here to argue,your opinions are your oown.I am a black woman.My husband and I work hard to provide for our children.We do ok:).Reading these comments have opened my eyes to see the hate embedded in the hearts of many whites in this area.Really sad..Well have fun,but when your time is up and your higher up(GOD,if you have one)ask you about that hate and why you feel you were so much better than black people,what are you going to say?You can't even justify it.Like it or not,he created us too:).There's no place for hate and white pride in his kingdom.I am so thankful I am not you all.
      by C'est Moi on Dec 29, 2011 at 08:29 AM in reply to The Big Picture
      I am White. I do not hate Blacks. I hate crime.
        by The Big Picture on Dec 29, 2011 at 12:53 PM in reply to C'est Moi
        I too hate crime.I also know crime has more than one culprit of many different colors.What happened to the value of human life?.I hope GPD gets a handle on it before it gets any worse..
      by Enough on Dec 29, 2011 at 10:35 AM in reply to The Big Picture
      To: The Big Picture, unfortunately the racial tensions run both ways; it is a two-way street. The hate is equally "embedded" in the hearts of blacks against the whites. Maybe one day, everyone will recognize and accept that God made all of us and we are ALL sinners and that none of us is any better than the other.
        by The Big Picture on Dec 29, 2011 at 12:48 PM in reply to Enough
        I agree,couldn't have said it more beautifully myself.It's nice to know that someone has a heart and understands.There is hate on both sides of the tracks and it really needs to stop.
          by Formerly O.L.I. on Dec 29, 2011 at 04:21 PM in reply to The Big Picture
          Who will stop it? Who's responsibility is it, to stop it? If you cannot answer those two questions, that is why it continues.
  • by Sam Location: am on Dec 29, 2011 at 05:04 AM
    I am sure the description was left out because we do not want to "stereotype anyone, do we .?
  • by Anonymous on Dec 29, 2011 at 04:08 AM
    This seems to be happening several times a week in Greenville, and no Hero is ever around packing heat to pop one of these scum bags.
  • by Gregory on Dec 29, 2011 at 02:59 AM
    PC has gotten so bad, the media will not publish the description of the robbers. I guess all of the victims are blind and cannot provide any assistance.
  • by Dawn Location: gville on Dec 28, 2011 at 09:42 PM
    Wow! Im confident if the police had of released the descrip/details WITN woulda reported it! When the info becomes available, WITN will provide an update. Geeez.

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 136315408 - witn.com/a?a=136315408