Greenville Man Accused Of Trafficking Bath Salts

A Greenville man is behind bars under no bond today, charged with trafficking bath salts.

Badi Ali, 24, is charged with trafficking in MDA/MDMA by selling. That criminal charge refers to the type of drugs commonly referred to as bath salts.

Officials say Ali was jailed Monday during a court appearance in Pitt County.

Records suggest Ali's charges are tied to a local convenience store; we'll update you once we can confirm that.

Records show Ali has been charged in the past for this crime but has no convictions on his record in North Carolina.

• by bingo on Feb 15, 2012 at 03:14 PM
    I've have had tolerance up to my ears. I'm tired of all the liberal BS!!!!
      by Anonymous on Feb 16, 2012 at 03:23 AM in reply to bingo
      Well do something about it. Im right with you. Silence is Consent.
      by c-had on Feb 16, 2012 at 08:26 AM in reply to bingo
      I am tired of backwards people such as yourself so the feeling is mutual.It is not a "liberal" idea to respect other people and their religions as I can assure you I am not a liberal, Im just not stupid enough to laugh at your off color jokes.Keep your ignorance to yourself,PLEASE!
  • by Anonymous on Feb 15, 2012 at 06:00 AM
    LOL after reading your English, maybe you should be deported.
  • by anonymous Location: greenville on Feb 15, 2012 at 05:39 AM
    I think the postings on this link are ridiculous! The point is that no no matter where we are from, what we look like, or what accent we may display, we should expect good things from all people who live in this country. It is obvious that this guy is trouble because of what he has DONE not because of his name, skin color, or origin....we are so busy clouding the issue with finger pointing that society has come to accept blaming each other for the WRONG reasons....
  • by UNC graduate student on Feb 14, 2012 at 06:40 PM
    I'm very concerned with some of the comments that people are posting up here. Is this what we are teaching our children. Lessons of HATE, PREJUDICE, INTOLERANCE. Seriously unless you are of Native American decent, I believe your ancestors were not from this country. This is very sickning some of us Americans feel this way.
  • by bingo on Feb 14, 2012 at 02:36 PM
    when Muslims marry, on their wedding night the husband gets to pull the dot off his wife's forehead to see if he gets a convenient store or a motel in the U.S.
      by c-had on Feb 14, 2012 at 09:05 PM in reply to bingo
      I will never understand people like you.
        by Umm.. on Feb 15, 2012 at 05:59 AM in reply to c-had
        We (Muslims) don't wear dots. It's always the smart ones who are racist, yeah?
  • by Barbosa on Feb 14, 2012 at 02:07 PM
    Is that you Captain Jack Sparrow?
  • by Deport Location: enc on Feb 14, 2012 at 01:32 PM
    People that are hear like him should be deported ASAP.I agree with the american. If they speak with a accent deport them. When they get in trouble with their green card they get married to an american. They should be return to their country and made to wait for as many years as they have been here illegal. Then the stupid american would not be marrying them.
      by English on Feb 15, 2012 at 06:01 AM in reply to Deport
      Deport, do you speak English? I'm a Muslim, but know better English than you do. Maybe you should be deported back to Ireland, England, or wherever you came from?
  • by laura Location: greenville on Feb 14, 2012 at 12:53 PM
    Ironically, I don't think that dude has bathed in a month!
  • by terry Location: greenville on Feb 14, 2012 at 12:28 PM
    These types of business are a great tool to evade taxes. More than half the sales go unreported to the IRS therefore hurting our city and state. Most of te transactions are conducted in cash so its very easy to conceal the true numbers. Moreover, they pay absolutely no payroll taxes. Most of their employees get paid in cash. One last thing:how many so called tobacco shops a city the size of Greenville needs why is the city giving permit for these people? Just wondering Mr Thomas.
  • by ANTI ANTI ANTI Location: AMERICA on Feb 14, 2012 at 12:26 PM
    ALI ALI AKMAAD ME MAKE BOMBS ME OWN STORES IN US AND DAY BY FROM ME CAUSE I HAVE CREDIT PLAN AND TAKE EBT CARDS SALE LUCYS AND BLACK MARKET SMOKES .. I WONT BYE A MILLON DOLLAR CASHIER CHECK FOR A DOLLA FROM THIS SLOB. THEY DONT SPEAK ENGILSH AT THE COUNTER I DONT BYE. DO USE A FAVOR AND DISAPPEAR SAHBAKAHABUDAH USA 4LIFE

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 139272818 - witn.com/a?a=139272818