Greenville KFC Robbed At Gunpoint

Police say three armed men held up the KFC on Greenville Boulevard near Tenth St. Monday night.

Detectives say the three men wearing dark clothing with hoods, held up the restaurant around 9:20 p.m. Monday. They robbed the restaurant and took off running.

Anyone with information is asked to call Pitt-Greenville Crimestoppers (252) 758-7777 or the Greenville Police (252) 329-4315.

• by laura Location: greenvile on Nov 29, 2011 at 04:29 PM
    So...um...I'm assuming they robbed it for cash?
      by 40some on Nov 29, 2011 at 05:56 PM in reply to laura
      No silly, all they took was a bucket of fried chicken.
  • by Anon on Nov 29, 2011 at 04:21 PM
    That's what they get for the way they treat chickens.
  • by Tyrell on Nov 29, 2011 at 11:50 AM
    If they be giving us mo welfare, this wouldnt happens!
      by rastus on Nov 30, 2011 at 08:51 PM in reply to Tyrell
      Hooooo weeeeee ! Dey be doin anyting fo' some chick-un.
  • by my daughter Location: Greenville on Nov 29, 2011 at 10:40 AM
    To all making jokes yes thats the best way to get over it but my daughter has now been robbed at her work twice in three months shes a teen . We cant tell her to quit she loves her job we cant pay her car insurance she has to work she cant go to another fast food place because the same thing could happen . Its scary I know thankfully my daughter has amazing managers that think fast and good employees get some cops out there at night would make this mom feel safe
      by Ted on Nov 29, 2011 at 01:46 PM in reply to my daughter
      The restaurants should staff a security guard from 8pm until close every night. That may help alleviate some of the problems. I thought the police chief said crime was going down.
        by TLC on Nov 29, 2011 at 05:36 PM in reply to Ted
        I TOTALLY AGREE! THAT WAS MY HUSBANDS STORE AND THANKFULLY HE WAS HOME. THEY NEED OUTSIDE CAMERAS TOO.
          by Paula on Nov 29, 2011 at 07:21 PM in reply to TLC
          TLC . Please tell your husband that he is a great manager and to let the other managers know there was nothing they can do expet for what they did . My daughter has come home safe out of two of these things due to the fast action . She loves her job and thinks Highly of your husband
  • by Jacky on Nov 29, 2011 at 10:16 AM
    why do everybody have to be thugs? i bet it could have been somebody who wuz forced to do iit or something really though yall need to get a life forreal it is not yall or your child so stop worrying about it
      by Teach on Nov 29, 2011 at 11:35 AM in reply to Jacky
      Gobacktoschoolandrestudygrammer. Youcameuopshortonthisone.
      by Nick on Nov 29, 2011 at 12:19 PM in reply to Jacky
      Everybody "have to be thugs" because so many of you dress and/or act in a similar manner. If you don't want to be classified as a thug, I suggest you get off the corner and more importantly off whatever government support you are given and concern yourself with the welfare of "yall or your child". And no, I don't mean that check.
        by Jacky on Dec 1, 2011 at 09:09 AM in reply to Nick
        dnt compare nobody out here because we all different
  • by For real?? Location: ENC on Nov 29, 2011 at 09:30 AM
    Let me guess the description of this thug.......hhmmmm. Greenville should be voted the "safest town in NC?" I don't know how ECU even gets decent students anymore. As a parent, I would NEVER let my child go there. Ben, you really said a mouthful of truth! Greenville police have their work cut out for them....glad I am not one of them.
  • by Shazam on Nov 29, 2011 at 09:05 AM
    What, another robbery in Greenville? Seems to be a daily occurance over there. Perhaps more Social programs and tax dollars are needed. Pay up.
  • by Anonymous on Nov 29, 2011 at 06:55 AM
    Some of the problem is some people are having so many children so their welfare check will increase & their food stamps. They have these kids then don't "raise" them to be decent people. They don't care what their kids do, who they hang out with or where they go. Its all about them getting more government assistance.
      by Sadly... on Nov 29, 2011 at 08:26 AM in reply to
      I saw this happening 20 years ago. It's just worse now. Back then it was just one race doing it. Now all people are doing it. People are leeches & animals. Some are lower than animals.
      by REM on Nov 29, 2011 at 09:41 AM in reply to
      Exactly!
  • by Anonymous on Nov 29, 2011 at 06:53 AM
    The courts don't do anything to these thugs & the thugs know that. It's not going to get any better until they are punished. What happened to the days when they had to have to be on a chain gang and work.
  • by Anonymous on Nov 29, 2011 at 06:43 AM
    If KFC had posted a sign out front that read,"No Firearms Allowed," this robbery would not have taken place.
      by REM on Nov 29, 2011 at 09:40 AM in reply to
      I know! How dumb do you have to be not to post up one of those signs?! They only cost $1 too; they could have posted it on every door. :)
        by Paula on Nov 29, 2011 at 10:36 AM in reply to REM
        Do you really think one of those signs are going to keep a bad guy out. HMMMMM those signs are meant for the people that listen
          by REM on Nov 29, 2011 at 12:24 PM in reply to Paula
          Somehow I think your sarcasm detector must be broken :) I am a CCH permit holder, so I understand the premise all too well.
          by Lost on Nov 29, 2011 at 12:26 PM in reply to Paula
          Anonymous and REM's funny saracasm was lost on you Paula..
          by porkchop on Nov 29, 2011 at 12:37 PM in reply to Paula
          Paula: stop what you are doing right now and Google "sarcasm." Any questions?
          by REM on Nov 29, 2011 at 02:46 PM in reply to Paula
          lol, ok guys give her a break. Sometimes it's really hard to detect sarcasm through text based language (especially the internet). We really do need an international sarcasm symbol
          by Paula on Nov 29, 2011 at 03:08 PM in reply to Paula
          Queen of sarcasm but it was my daughter who was robbed so sorry if it went out the window for a second
      by Nick on Nov 29, 2011 at 12:12 PM in reply to
      They tried posting a "No Firearms Allowed" sign. It cut down on business too much.
      by Paula on Nov 29, 2011 at 03:11 PM in reply to
      Yes now that I read it does sound kinda of sarcastic excuse me for sounding rude Im usually the queen of saecasm however it was my daughter who has been robbed now twice at her job yes this one sorry if my sarcasm flew out the windwo

Copyright © 2002-2016 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 134658613 - witn.com/a?a=134658613