A man accused of holding two girls against their will, forcing them into the sex trade, will not see the outside of a prison until he is 78 years old.
The United States Attorney Thomas Walker's office announced the sentencing this week.
In January, officers said one of two victims escaped William's home and told investigators she had been kept there for nearly two weeks against her will.
Investigators said they visited the man's home to find another victim hidden away in his attic crawlspace.
Police said both female victims were 14 and 15 years old. Previous reports indicate the 15-year-old victim had been held by Williams since May of 2012 until her friend escaped in January of 2013.
According to the U.S. Attorney's office, the girls were partially stripped and photographed. Police said Williams used those photos to advertise the girls for sex.
The victims told officers they were forced to have sex with other men, including Williams, sometimes while being videotaped.
Officials said Williams beat the girls and threatened to kill their families if they tried to escape.
On July 15th of this year, Williams plead guilty to two counts of sex trafficking of children.
On Monday, Chief United States Judge James C. Denver III sentenced Williams to 45 years in prison for the crimes and lifetime parole once he is released.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.