Feds Seek Help Finding 8th North Carolina Terror Suspect

Federal investigators are asking for the public's help in tracking down an eighth North Carolina terrorism suspect.

The FBI said Thursday it is seeking any information regarding the whereabouts of Jude Kenan Mohammad. The 20-year-old has been indicted along with seven others already in custody.

The indictment says that Mohammad went to Pakistan in October to engage in violent jihad. An FBI agent who testified at a detention hearing last week said authorities last heard he was still in
Pakistan.

Prosecutors accuse the eight men of plotting terrorism in a foreign country and a conspiracy to provide material support to terrorists.


Comments are posted from viewers like you and do not always reflect the views of this station.
powered by Disqus
WITN

275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777
Copyright © 2002-2014 - Designed by Gray Digital Media - Powered by Clickability 53167327 - witn.com/a?a=53167327
Gray Television, Inc.