- A man was taken into custody after a short vehicle chase Tuesday night that Jacksonville Police say started after a shoplifting report at a Walmart and ended with the man tazed and a drug investigation.
- The 73-year-old white supremacist now charged with three murders outside a Jewish community center and retirement complex in Kansas had rallies for the Ku Klux Klan right here in the east back in the 1980's and also ran for governor here.
- The anniversary of the Boston Marathon bombings promises to be a day of tributes to the three people who died, the more than 260 people who were hurt, and the first responders, doctors and nurses who helped them.
- Greenville Police attempted to arrest a known drug dealer in the parking lot of the Cash 'N Carry on Old Pactolus Road. Police say the suspect, 33-year-old Najja Miller, was sitting in his vehicle at the time.
- Officials with the N.C. Department of Public Safety have worked to take down a website that included names and personal information of thousands of crime victims who applied for financial assistance from the state,
- William Bradford Bishop Jr. allegedly bludgeoned his family to death in their suburban Washington home. Authorities say he then drove 275 miles to North Carolina, where he dumped the bodies in a wooded area and burned them.