- Demonstrators are looking to grab the attention of post-Thanksgiving shoppers today, to voice their anger over a grand jury's decision not to indict the police officer who shot and killed Michael Brown in suburban St. Louis.
- Elizabeth City police say Tarvoris Jordan of Belvidere in Perquimans County is in critical condition at a Norfolk hospital, while his cousin, Larry Hunter of Elizabeth City, is expected to be released from Elizabeth City Sentara Hospital.
- Two men arrested last week on suspicion of acquiring guns and explosives to use at protests in Ferguson, Missouri, planned to blow up St. Louis' Gateway Arch and assassinate the county prosecutor, according to a report in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
- Brandon Henry is facing several charges, including assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill, assault with a deadly weapon against a government official, and fleeing or eluding arrest.
- The police department in Ferguson, Missouri has been getting help from the U.S. Department of Justice and police chiefs selected from across the country, including a chief from eastern Carolina.
- Churches and buildings across the St. Louis area will be become safe places and sanctuaries on the day the grand jury decision on the possible indictment of Ferguson police office Darren Wilson is announced.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777