13 mins ago
- Elizabeth City police say Tarvoris Jordan of Belvidere in Perquimans County is in critical condition at a Norfolk hospital, while his cousin, Larry Hunter of Elizabeth City, is expected to be released from Elizabeth City Sentara Hospital.
- Two men arrested last week on suspicion of acquiring guns and explosives to use at protests in Ferguson, Missouri, planned to blow up St. Louis' Gateway Arch and assassinate the county prosecutor, according to a report in the St. Louis Post-Dispatch.
27 mins ago
- Brandon Henry is facing several charges, including assault with a deadly weapon with intent to kill, assault with a deadly weapon against a government official, and fleeing or eluding arrest.
- The police department in Ferguson, Missouri has been getting help from the U.S. Department of Justice and police chiefs selected from across the country, including a chief from eastern Carolina.
- Some witnesses said Michael Brown had been shot in the back. Another said he was lying face-down when Officer Darren Wilson finished him off. Still others acknowledged changing their stories to fit published details about the autopsy, or admitted that they didn't see the shooting at all.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777