Posted: 5:52 PM
- As the country awaits the decision on whether or not Ferguson Officer Darren Wilson will be charged in the shooting death of Michael Brown, Greenville's Police Chief is speaking out about possible reaction.
Updated: 1:33 PM
- A coalition of North Carolina news organizations is suing the state's flagship public university to force it to disclose the nine campus employees fired or disciplined for their roles in a scheme allowing fake classes and generous grades.
Posted: 10:31 AM
- A 12-year-old boy was fatally shot by police in Cleveland after brandishing what turned out to be a replica gun, triggering an investigation into his death and a legislator's call for such weapons to be brightly colored or bear special markings.
Updated: 11:19 AM
- The man who was supposed to be sworn in as sheriff of Washington County one week from today has died. John Sawyer died at his home this morning of natural causes, according to the county manager.
Updated: 2:20 PM
- Churches and buildings across the St. Louis area will be become safe places and sanctuaries on the day the grand jury decision on the possible indictment of Ferguson police office Darren Wilson is announced.
Poll Results: A new report says ECU's Board of Trustees approved a recommendation for increases in in-state tuition by 5% and out-of-state tuition by 3%. Roughly 80% of the money will help compensate faculty and admin. Do you agree with the recommended increases?
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777