Updated: 6:39 PM
- Curtis Hilbourn is the fire chief of Jason Volunteer Fire Department. He says his team, along with two other volunteer departments arrived to 86 Piney Circle in Snow Hill around 5:15 this morning.
Posted: 3:06 PM
- A brutal terrorist organization that calls itself a state but lacks recognition from any government will take center stage when more than 140 heads of state and government convene for the annual ministerial meeting of the U.N. General Assembly this week.
Posted: 5:51 AM
- Nearly 1,000 volunteers, some driven by worry for the safety of their own families, fanned out from the University of Virginia campus Saturday to search for a sophomore who disappeared a week ago.
- The Williamston Police Department says they received a call from the family of Jawanee Bazemore on September 17. The family told police they hadn't been able to get in touch with Bazemore.
- A man jumped over the White House fence and ran for several seconds toward the executive mansion on Friday, sparking an evacuation within the complex shortly after President Barack Obama and his daughters departed for the weekend.
Poll Results: Apple fans finally got a chance to put their hands on the new iPhone 6 on Friday. People waited in long lines across the country and more than 4 million new iPhones were pre-ordered since its unveiling last week. Do you plan on making the upgrade?
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777