Posted: 8:25 PM
- In recognition of his long-time devotion and service to the people of North Carolina, Congressman Mike McIntyre has been inducted into the state's prestigious Order of the Long Leaf Pine.
Updated: 8:57 PM
- Movies filmed in North Carolina were receiving a 25% tax incentive, but this year's state budget takes that incentive away. It has many in the industry worried about what could happen next.
Updated: 8:44 PM
- North Carolina business recruiters offered Toyota more than $100 million for the world's largest carmaker to move its North American headquarters to Charlotte rather than a Dallas suburb.
- Severe thunderstorms across the Northeast have slowed operations at airports, wreaked havoc at outdoor sporting and musical events and sent people scurrying from a beach in New York after three men there were struck by lightning.
- Like many of her neighbors, Satomi Inokoshi worries that her gritty hometown is being spoiled by the newcomers and the money that have rolled into Iwaki since the Fukushima nuclear disaster almost three and a half years ago.
- An international airdrop of food and water supported by U.S. airstrikes sought to bring relief to the beleaguered Iraqi town of Amirli, which has been under siege by Islamic State militants for nearly two months, the Pentagon said Saturday night.
- A $10,000 reward is being offered for information leading to the arrest and conviction of those responsible for stealing nearly 40 handguns from a federally licensed Wilmington gun shop.
Poll Results: The cash register will be ringing a few hours later at Target. More than half the stores are expanding their hours to either 11 p.m. or midnight. Would you take advantage of extended hours to get your shopping done?
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777