- The University of North Carolina at Chapel Hill on Tuesday responded to a public records request showing that 32-year-old Jaimie Lee lost her $39,000-a-year academic counseling job the same day the report was published last month.
- WITN spoke to the Red Oak Fire Department on scene, which confirmed a vehicle collided with an 18-wheeler tractor trailer between Allen Road and Frog Level Road, just outside of the Greenville city limits in Pitt County.
- North Carolina NAACP President William Barber said he and a delegation from his group are headed to Missouri to join protests against the decision not to file criminal charges against a police officer in the shooting death on an unarmed teenager.
- President Barack Obama says he joins with Michael Brown's family in urging peaceful protests after a grand jury decided not to indict the Ferguson police officer who shot and killed the unarmed, black 18-year-old.
- Consumers will soon know how many calories they are eating when ordering off the menu at chain restaurants, picking up prepared foods at supermarkets and even eating a tub of popcorn at the movie theater.
- Officer Darren Wilson wrote a letter to supporters, which was released by an anonymous source after the grand jury's decision not to return an indictment in the shooting of Michael Brown.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777