- The Chocowinity EMS squad was upgraded to a paramedic level in July, but says Beaufort County's Emergency Manager issued a letter to Vidant Beaufort Hospital saying they are not authorized to transport patients from Washington to Vidant Medical Center in Greenville.
- In a plea deal with prosecutors, Shamel Brown pleaded guilty to accessory after the fact to first degree murder, first degree burglary, and conspiracy to commit first degree murder.
- The NCAA has ruled that Georgia star running back Todd Gurley must sit out until Nov. 15 for accepting more than $3,000 for autographed memorabilia and other items over a two-year period.
- At first, detectives thought a knife fight killed two local men. Then the investigation took a turn and one victim's wife was charged with murder. Now, she is preparing to going on trial.
- With less than a week to go before midterm elections, no race is hotter than North Carolina's, where Democratic Senator Kay Hagan is fighting to keep her seat, tied in the latest polls with Republican challenger Thom Tillis.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777