Spinach and Cheese Stromboli
SERVES2 COOK TIME15 MinREADY IN15 Min
Refrigerated pizza dough is our shortcut to making this tasty Spinach and Cheese Stromboli in less than 15 minutes. The best part is, you can pick up everything you need for this easy dinner recipe right in your market's dairy aisle!
What You'll Need:
•1 tablespoon olive oil
•1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped spinach, thawed and well drained
•4 cloves garlic, minced
•1 cup ricotta cheese
•1 cup (4 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
•1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
•1/2 teaspoon salt
•1 (10-ounce) package refrigerated pizza dough
Top-Rated Olive Oil
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 425 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. In a large skillet over medium-high heat, heat oil. Add spinach and garlic and sauté 3 to 5 minutes, or until garlic is golden. Remove from heat and allow to cool slightly.
3. In a large bowl, combine ricotta and mozzarella cheeses, the oregano, and salt. Add spinach mixture and stir until well blended.
4. Unroll pizza dough and with your fingertips or the heel of your hand, spread dough out to a 10- x 15-inch rectangle. Cut in half lengthwise to make two 5- x 15-inch rectangles. Spread half the spinach mixture onto each piece of dough, leaving a 1/2-inch border around the edge. Fold each piece of dough over and pinch the edges to seal securely. Place on prepared baking sheet.
5. Bake 10 to 12 minutes, or until golden brown.
Wrap up this tasty Italian meal with our creamy and delicious Cannoli Cheesecake!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Sandwiches/Spinach-and-Cheese-Stromboli#AYosQrfYV7dGvOTj.99