Sesame Chicken with Honey Sauce
Our Sesame Chicken with Honey Sauce is a recipe that everyone will love, young and old(er). You can serve this up as a main dish or appetizer any night of the week and it'll be a hit!
Cooking Time: 10 min
What You'll Need:
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 large egg
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1/2 cup sesame seeds
1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup honey
1/4 teaspoon to 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
Get 12 Hr Germ Protection even after eating
What To Do:
1. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Cut chicken into strips.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together egg, cornstarch, and soy sauce; add chicken strips, coating well. Let stand 5 minutes.
3. Preheat broiler. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine sesame seeds, bread crumbs, garlic powder, and salt. Add chicken, seal bag, and shake to coat. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet; drizzle evenly with butter.
4. Broil 5-1/2 inches from heat 5 minutes per side, or until golden.
5. In a small bowl, stir together mustard, honey, and hot sauce. Serve with chicken strips.
A bowl of our hot fried rice is a great go-along when serving Sesame Chicken as a main dish!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Chicken/Sesame-Chicken-with-Honey-Sauce#T2BP1IPhA8iGVXYg.99