Sesame Chicken with Honey Sauce
Our Sesame Chicken with Honey Sauce is a recipe that everyone will love, young and old(er). You can serve this up as a main dish or appetizer any night of the week and it'll be a hit!
Cooking Time: 10 min
What You'll Need:
4 skinless, boneless chicken breasts
1 large egg
1 tablespoon cornstarch
2 teaspoons soy sauce
1/2 cup sesame seeds
1/4 cup fine dry bread crumbs
1/2 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
3 tablespoons butter, melted
1/2 cup Dijon mustard
1/4 cup honey
1/4 teaspoon to 1/2 teaspoon hot sauce
Get 12 Hr Germ Protection even after eating
What To Do:
1. Lightly coat a baking sheet with cooking spray. Cut chicken into strips.
2. In a large bowl, whisk together egg, cornstarch, and soy sauce; add chicken strips, coating well. Let stand 5 minutes.
3. Preheat broiler. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine sesame seeds, bread crumbs, garlic powder, and salt. Add chicken, seal bag, and shake to coat. Place chicken on prepared baking sheet; drizzle evenly with butter.
4. Broil 5-1/2 inches from heat 5 minutes per side, or until golden.
5. In a small bowl, stir together mustard, honey, and hot sauce. Serve with chicken strips.
A bowl of our hot fried rice is a great go-along when serving Sesame Chicken as a main dish!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Chicken/Sesame-Chicken-with-Honey-Sauce#T2BP1IPhA8iGVXYg.99
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.