If you've ever wondered what Santa drinks on his sleigh to stay warm, we've got your answer right here. Nothing says Christmas like a big pot of coffee (and presents, of course) but Santa's Coffee will have your house smelling wonderful while you enjoy time with the family!
Cooking Time: 15 min
What You'll Need:
8 cups hot brewed coffee
1/4 cup light brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup chocolate syrup
3/4 cup half-and-half
Whipped cream for dolloping
Cinnamon sticks for garnish
Make-Ahead Peach Almond Coffee Cake
What To Do:
1. Pour coffee into 3-quart slow cooker.
2. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Add to slow cooker and stir until dissolved. Stir in chocolate syrup and half-and-half, cover, and heat on low until hot.
3. When ready to serve, fill a mug with coffee, top with a dollop of whipped cream, and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
• For that grown-up flavor, you can add 1/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur.
• For another holiday beverage option, try our yummy Cranberry Wassail!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Hot-Beverages/Santas-Coffee#DVjpjGtfAu5cLlmF.99
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.