If you've ever wondered what Santa drinks on his sleigh to stay warm, we've got your answer right here. Nothing says Christmas like a big pot of coffee (and presents, of course) but Santa's Coffee will have your house smelling wonderful while you enjoy time with the family!
Cooking Time: 15 min
What You'll Need:
8 cups hot brewed coffee
1/4 cup light brown sugar
1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
1/4 cup chocolate syrup
3/4 cup half-and-half
Whipped cream for dolloping
Cinnamon sticks for garnish
Make-Ahead Peach Almond Coffee Cake
What To Do:
1. Pour coffee into 3-quart slow cooker.
2. In a small bowl, combine sugar and cinnamon. Add to slow cooker and stir until dissolved. Stir in chocolate syrup and half-and-half, cover, and heat on low until hot.
3. When ready to serve, fill a mug with coffee, top with a dollop of whipped cream, and garnish with a cinnamon stick.
• For that grown-up flavor, you can add 1/4 cup coffee-flavored liqueur.
• For another holiday beverage option, try our yummy Cranberry Wassail!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Hot-Beverages/Santas-Coffee#DVjpjGtfAu5cLlmF.99