Quick Lasagna Toss
Classic lasagna is great, but sometimes it's too much work. Our Quick Lasagna Toss is perfect when you've got a craving but don't want all the fuss.
Cooking Time: 25 min
What You'll Need:
12 lasagna noodles, broken into large pieces
1 pound hot Italian sausage, casing removed
1 (26-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
1 cup ricotta cheese
2 cups (8 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
1/2 teaspoon dried basil
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
What To Do:
1. Cook noodles according to package directions; drain.
2. Meanwhile, in a large pot over medium-high heat, cook sausage 6 to 8 minutes, or until no pink remains, stirring to crumble sausage; drain. Add noodles and remaining ingredients; mix well.
3. Reduce heat to medium-low and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until heated through and the cheese has melted. Serve immediately.
• Add a sprinkle of chopped parsley before serving and this will look extra-fancy and fresh-looking.
• There's nothing like a crispy, crunchy Caesar Salad to compliment a pasta dish!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pastas/Quick-Lasagna-Toss-2723#MGcECpK0YXLcvbKH.99
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.