No Name Burgers
There were so many ways to describe these burgers that we just couldn't decide on the perfect name, so we'll need your help! Our No Name Burgers are bursting with so much flavor your mouth will be too full to say anything, so leave a comment below with your name suggestion.
Cooking Time: 10 min
What You'll Need:
2 1/2 pounds ground beef
1 envelope (from a 2.4-ounce box) dry onion soup mix
1/4 cup water
1/2 cup chili sauce
1/4 cup finely chopped green bell pepper
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
8 slices pepper Jack cheese
See Timeless Grilling Tips
What To Do:
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat.
2. In a medium bowl, combine all ingredients except cheese; mix well. Divide mixture into 8 equal patties.
3. Grill patties 8 to 12 minutes for medium, or until desired doneness beyond that, turning them halfway through grilling. Place a slice of cheese on each burger and cook 1 to 2 additional minutes, or until cheese is melted.
• Serve on your favorite hamburger buns with your favorite condiments.
• For tips on how to make the perfect burger, click here.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Beef/No-Name-Burgers#tWDLwxtmXWrLs1ok.99
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.