Mixed Berry Bars
SERVES12 COOK TIME10 MinREADY IN10 Min
The strawberry ice cream that gets drizzled over our creamy, crunchy, and fruity Mixed Berry Bars adds another flavor of berry-perfection to this potluck-perfect dessert bar. Or, you can always bake up a batch and have dessert ready for every day of the week!
What You'll Need:
• 3/4 cup graham cracker crumbs
• 3/4 cup finely chopped walnuts
• 1/3 cup old-fashioned quick oats
• 2 tablespoons plus 1/2 cup sugar, divided
• 4 tablespoons butter, melted
• 12 ounces cream cheese, softened
• 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
• 1 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
• 1 cup fresh raspberries
• 3/4 cup fresh blueberries
• 1 cup fresh strawberries, sliced
• Strawberry ice cream syrup to drizzle
Make Raspberry-Coconut Chocolate Cupcakes
What To Do:
1.Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
2.In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs,walnuts, oats, 2 tablespoons sugar, and butter. Press into bottom of prepared baking dish.
3.Bake 9 to 11 minutes, or until edges are lightly browned; let cool.
4.In a large bowl, beat cream cheese, remaining sugar, and vanilla until smooth. Fold in whipped topping. Spread mixture over crust. Arrange fresh berries on top and refrigerate until ready to serve. Cut into bars and drizzle with strawberry syrup just before serving.
We love our berries and are always trying to find new ways to feature them! Well, here's a way and it's not what you might expect, but boy oh boy, is our Berry Salsa ever delicious!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Bar-Cookies/Mixed-Berry-Bars#JmUQZKHybZ6Ugqpl.99