Mexican Corn Bread Salad
SERVES8 CHILL TIME2 HrREADY IN2 Hr
Mexican Corn Bread Salad is a colorful layered salad that tastes like a fiesta in a bowl. This novel summer salad looks as awesome as it tastes. Whether for company or to add tasty excitement to your mealtime routine, raves will be coming your way!
What You'll Need:
• 1 (1-ounce) package dry ranch-style dressing mix
• 1 cup sour cream
• 1 cup mayonnaise
• 6 corn bread muffins
• 2 (16-ounce) cans pinto beans, rinsed and drained
• 1 green bell pepper, chopped
• 1 (16-ounce) package frozen corn, thawed
• 3 large tomatoes, chopped
• 10 slices bacon, cooked and crumbled
• 2 cups (8 ounces) shredded Mexican cheese blend
• 6 scallions, sliced
Try Starbucks K-Cups in Caramel or Vanilla
What To Do:
1.In a small bowl, combine dressing mix, sour cream, and mayonnaise; set aside.
2.Crumble half the corn muffins into a large glass bowl or trifle dish. Place a layer of beans over corn muffins, then bell pepper, dressing mixture, corn, tomatoes, bacon, remaining corn muffins, cheese, and scallions.
3.Cover and chill at least 2 hours before serving.
Salads really hit the spot, especially as the temperature climbs! Here are some delicious options: try our Chilled Stacked Salad and our Pasta Fruit Salad for some cool crunch!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Misc-Salads/Mexican-Corn-Bread-Salad#0jbF5GyoyvZs5Bqb.99