Low Country Shrimp Boil
SERVES4 COOK TIME30 MinREADY IN30 Min
Boiling water is the only skill required to make our hearty and tasty Low Country Shrimp Boil. So you don't have to be a professional chef in order to get this delicious meal on the table!
What You'll Need:
• 8 cups water
• 2 tablespoons seafood seasoning
• 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1 pound kielbasa sausage, cut into 2-inch pieces
• 6 red potatoes, cut in half
• 2 onions, peeled and cut in quarters
• 3 ears corn, cut into 3-inch pieces
• 1 pound large shrimp, unpeeled
What To Do:
1. In a soup pot, combine the water, seafood seasoning, cayenne pepper, and salt. Bring to a boil over high heat, then add sausage, potatoes, onions, and corn. Cook 15 to 20 minutes, or until potatoes are fork-tender.
2. Add shrimp and cook 2 to 3 minutes, or until shrimp are pink and cooked through.
3. Strain the stew and serve immediately, along with bowls of the broth for dunking.
This one-pot has everything in it for a complete meal...except, of course, dessert! Why not serve up a plate of our delicious Blueberry Oatmeal Crumble Bars for that perfect finishing touch!
Share This Recipe
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Stew-Recipes/Low-Country-Shrimp-Boil#bp4YtBV6DQpYpZsu.99