Lemon Refrigerator Bites
Sometimes you want something sweet that doesn't weigh you down and these Lemon Refrigerator Bites are just the trick! They're light and refreshing and perfect for the warm weather.
Yields: 20 squares
Chilling Time: 6 hr
What You'll Need:
1 1/2 cups graham cracker crumbs
1/4 cup sugar
1/2 cup (1 stick) butter, melted
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1 (14-ounce) can sweetened condensed milk
1/2 cup fresh lemon juice
1 teaspoon finely grated lemon zest
2 cups frozen whipped topping, thawed
What To Do:
1. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray. In a medium bowl, combine graham cracker crumbs, sugar, and butter; mix well. Press crumb mixture firmly into prepared baking dish and refrigerate until ready to fill.
2. In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and condensed milk until smooth. Beat in lemon juice and lemon zest. Stir in whipped topping just until mixed. Pour into graham cracker crust.
3. Refrigerate 6 hours, or until filling is firm. Slice into 2-inch squares and serve.
• Garnish with lemon zest and blueberries, or your favorite fresh fruit.
• Love lemon? We'd like to recommend our Berry Lemon Pie for another sweet and tangy option!
• Getting ready to go to a summer potluck? We've got a collection of 40 Extraordinary Make-Ahead Desserts you'll just love.
•Check out our tips for keeping these bars fresh even longer!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Bar-Cookies/Lemon-Refrigerator-Bites#fD6IAobApG0gJdrz.99
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.