Bringing in the harvest was never this scrumptious (till now)!! This simple autumn dessert brings together the best flavors of the season all put together for a Harvest Cake you won't soon forget.
Cooking Time: 55 min
What You'll Need:
1 (12-ounce) package frozen squash, thawed
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 cup vegetable oil
Buy a Keurig CoffeemakerSamsClub.com$129.98
Powered by Swoop
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8- x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. Pour into prepared baking dish.
3. Bake about 55 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
• Make this a little extra special with a sprinkle of powdered sugar.
• We just love desserts that shout autumn! We suggest you also whip up one (or several) of our Butternut Squash Rolls!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Cakes/Harvest-Cake-3280#SMCfXjtAW8s7q5Qv.99
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.