Bringing in the harvest was never this scrumptious (till now)!! This simple autumn dessert brings together the best flavors of the season all put together for a Harvest Cake you won't soon forget.
Cooking Time: 55 min
What You'll Need:
1 (12-ounce) package frozen squash, thawed
3 cups all-purpose flour
2 cups sugar
2 teaspoons baking powder
2 teaspoons baking soda
2 teaspoons ground cinnamon
1 cup vegetable oil
Buy a Keurig CoffeemakerSamsClub.com$129.98
Powered by Swoop
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8- x 8-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, mix together all ingredients. Pour into prepared baking dish.
3. Bake about 55 minutes, or until a wooden toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
• Make this a little extra special with a sprinkle of powdered sugar.
• We just love desserts that shout autumn! We suggest you also whip up one (or several) of our Butternut Squash Rolls!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Cakes/Harvest-Cake-3280#SMCfXjtAW8s7q5Qv.99