Ham 'n' Swiss Bake
Swiss cheese, ham, and noodles make up this deliciously gooey bake that your family will be asking for again and again!
Cooking Time: 45 min
What You'll Need:
8 ounces medium egg noodles
1 (10-3/4-ounce) can cream of mushroom soup, undiluted
1 cup sour cream
2 cups shredded Swiss cheese, divided
2 cups chopped cooked ham
1 cup peas
1 teaspoon onion powder
1/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 tablespoon bread crumbs
See Fun JELL-O Halloween Recipes
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Cook pasta according to package directions; drain. Coat a 3-quart baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine soup, sour cream, 1-1/2 cups cheese, ham, peas, onion powder, salt, and pepper; mix well. Stir in cooked noodles and pour into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle with bread crumbs.
3. Bake 25 minutes. Remove from oven, sprinkle with remaining cheese, and bake 10 more minutes, or until heated through and cheese is melted. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
The data is loading...
• Here's a great way to use leftover ham. Or, if you don't have any leftovers, take advantage of cubed cooked ham that's available in the meat section of your supermarket.
• Our Family-Favorite Tuna Noodle Casserole is another delicious and easy way to enjoy Swiss cheese (plus lots of other goodies)!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Casseroles/Ham-n-Swiss-Bake#3yxsFoKYsrsXheZJ.99