Fudge Cheesecake Bars
Looking for a rich fudge and creamy chocolate cheesecake recipe? Say no more, the name Fudge Cheesecake Bars speaks for itself.
Makes: 36 bars
Cooking Time: 40 min
What You'll Need:
4 (1-ounce) bars unsweetened baking chocolate
1 cup (2 sticks) butter
2 1/2 cups sugar, divided
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2 cups all-purpose flour
1 (8-ounce) package cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup chopped chocolate-coated caramel-peanut nougat bars
Kitchenaid Mixer at SamsClub.com
Kitchenaid Mixer $299.98
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large microwaveable bowl, place baking chocolate and butter. Microwave on high 2 to 2-1/2 minutes, stirring after each minute, until chocolate and butter are completely melted. Beat in 2 cups sugar, 3 eggs, and the vanilla, until blended. Stir in flour, then spread batter in prepared baking dish.
3. In a medium bowl, beat cream cheese, the remaining sugar, and remaining egg. Stir in candy. Drop by dollops over batter. With a knife, swirl the batter to the top to create a marbled effect.
4. Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or just until set. Cool completely in baking dish on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
• Enjoy with a cup of our delicious Italian Coffee!
• Want even more easy fudge recipes? Check out our collection of To-Die-For Chocolate Fudge Recipes: 8 Homemade Fudge Recipes.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Bar-Cookies/Fudge-Cheesecake-Bars-1837#Fm8ZxY2r6dtcgvGR.99
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.