Easy Strawberry Pie
SERVES6 CHILL TIME4 HrCOOK TIME5 MinREADY IN4 Hr 5 Min
Prepared pie crusts make it a snap to whip up homemade pies. This Easy Strawberry Pie recipe features fresh strawberries, which are sure to make your gang cheer!
What You'll Need:
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 cup water
• 3 tablespoons cornstarch
• 1/4 cup strawberry gelatin
• 5 cups fresh strawberries, halved
• 1 (9-inch) baked pie crust
• Whipped cream or frozen whipped topping, thawed (optional)
What To Do:
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar, water, and cornstarch to a boil; cook 1 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly.
2. Stir in gelatin until dissolved. Remove from heat; let cool 8-10 minutes.
3. Place strawberries in a large bowl and pour glaze over them. Toss gently until evenly coated, then spoon evenly into pie crust. Cover and chill 4 hours. Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
Our Cookie Tarts are another easy and delicious way to enjoy fresh strawberries!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pie/Easy-Strawberry-Pie#vOZsYmsgpUcbHztF.99