Easy Strawberry Pie
SERVES6 CHILL TIME4 HrCOOK TIME5 MinREADY IN4 Hr 5 Min
Prepared pie crusts make it a snap to whip up homemade pies. This Easy Strawberry Pie recipe features fresh strawberries, which are sure to make your gang cheer!
What You'll Need:
• 1 cup sugar
• 1 cup water
• 3 tablespoons cornstarch
• 1/4 cup strawberry gelatin
• 5 cups fresh strawberries, halved
• 1 (9-inch) baked pie crust
• Whipped cream or frozen whipped topping, thawed (optional)
What To Do:
1. In a medium saucepan over medium heat, bring sugar, water, and cornstarch to a boil; cook 1 minute or until thickened, stirring constantly.
2. Stir in gelatin until dissolved. Remove from heat; let cool 8-10 minutes.
3. Place strawberries in a large bowl and pour glaze over them. Toss gently until evenly coated, then spoon evenly into pie crust. Cover and chill 4 hours. Serve with whipped cream, if desired.
Our Cookie Tarts are another easy and delicious way to enjoy fresh strawberries!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pie/Easy-Strawberry-Pie#vOZsYmsgpUcbHztF.99
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.