Creamy Corn-Broccoli Bake
SERVES6 COOK TIME40 MinREADY IN40 Min
Dig your fork into the crunchy, golden topping of our Creamy Corn-Broccoli Bake and you'll find even more yummy, and healthier-for-you goodness! This easy throw-together makes for a hearty side dish or, throw some chicken in and you've got a family-perfect dinner recipe!
What You'll Need:
• 3/4 cup coarsely crumbled saltine crackers, divided
• 3 tablespoons butter, melted
• 1 (10-ounce) package frozen chopped broccoli, thawed and drained
• 1 (14-1/2-ounce) can cream-style corn
• 1 egg, beaten
• 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese
• 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
• 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
Make Healthy Sizzling Steak Tacos
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Coat a 1-1/2 quart baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine cracker crumbs and melted butter; mix well. Reserve 1/3 cup of the cracker crumb mixture and set aside. Add the remaining ingredients to the bowl; mix well and spoon into prepared baking dish. Sprinkle top with the reserved cracker crumb mixture.
3. Bake 40 to 45 minutes, or until heated through and top is golden.
•To find even more great-tasting diabetic-friendly recipes, as well as the complete nutritional information for this recipe, click HERE!
•For more healthy and diabetic-friendly recipes, all in one book, click here to purchase your very own copy of Hello Taste, Goodbye Guilt!!
Share This Recipe
Read more at http://www.everydaydiabeticrecipes.com/Casseroles/Creamy-Corn-Broccoli-Bake#ueP5cxYgtKdDhdoB.99