If you want big flavor without having to do a lot of work, then our Cowboy Ribs are the way to go. Just mix some spices together, give the ribs a good rub and you're ready to roast!
Cooking Time: 1 hr
What You'll Need:
1 tablespoon ground cumin
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup light brown sugar
6 to 7 pounds beef back ribs, trimmed and cut into individual ribs
See Tips to Grill By
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large roasting pan with aluminum foil, then place roasting rack over foil. Spray rack with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except ribs. Rub seasoning mixture over all sides of ribs, then place on prepared rack.
3. Roast uncovered 60 to 65 minutes, or until tender.
• Serve these with Texas Barbecue Sauce on the side.
• If you enjoyed this recipe, make sure to check out our collection of 8 Easy Texas Recipes.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Beef/Cowboy-Ribs-1588#tVGHMgQ9RfsxACpk.99