If you want big flavor without having to do a lot of work, then our Cowboy Ribs are the way to go. Just mix some spices together, give the ribs a good rub and you're ready to roast!
Cooking Time: 1 hr
What You'll Need:
1 tablespoon ground cumin
1 tablespoon dried oregano
1 tablespoon chili powder
1 tablespoon garlic powder
1 tablespoon kosher salt
1 teaspoon black pepper
1/4 cup light brown sugar
6 to 7 pounds beef back ribs, trimmed and cut into individual ribs
See Tips to Grill By
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F. Line a large roasting pan with aluminum foil, then place roasting rack over foil. Spray rack with cooking spray.
2. In a small bowl, combine all ingredients except ribs. Rub seasoning mixture over all sides of ribs, then place on prepared rack.
3. Roast uncovered 60 to 65 minutes, or until tender.
• Serve these with Texas Barbecue Sauce on the side.
• If you enjoyed this recipe, make sure to check out our collection of 8 Easy Texas Recipes.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Beef/Cowboy-Ribs-1588#tVGHMgQ9RfsxACpk.99
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.