Chicken Tortellini Salad
If you're looking for a great potluck salad for your next barbecue or get-together then our Chicken Tortellini Salad is right up your alley. It's so easy to make you won't even break a sweat.
Cooking Time: 15 min
What You'll Need:
1 (20-ounce) package fresh, frozen, or dried cheese tortellini
1 cup sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise
1 (1-ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
1 (10-ounce) package cooked sliced chicken OR 2 cups leftover cooked chicken
1 (12-ounce) jar sliced roasted red peppers, drained
6 scallions, thinly sliced
1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
Pasta Basket. Under $10! at Amazon Save Now!
What To Do:
1. Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
2. In a large bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing mix; mix well.
3. Add tortellini, chicken, roasted peppers, scallions, and basil; toss until well combined. Serve warm, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
• We've got lots of great main dish summer salads on our website. We recommend our Artichoke and Shrimp Pasta Salad as another tasty option!
• Looking for another deli salad recipe? Then you'll love our free eCookbook, Simply Deli Salads: 28 Best Recipes for Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad & More.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Deli-Salad/Chicken-Tortellini-Salad#ATUjQMVpoqEYOyVh.99
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.