Chicken Tortellini Salad
If you're looking for a great potluck salad for your next barbecue or get-together then our Chicken Tortellini Salad is right up your alley. It's so easy to make you won't even break a sweat.
Cooking Time: 15 min
What You'll Need:
1 (20-ounce) package fresh, frozen, or dried cheese tortellini
1 cup sour cream
1 cup mayonnaise
1 (1-ounce) package dry ranch dressing mix
1 (10-ounce) package cooked sliced chicken OR 2 cups leftover cooked chicken
1 (12-ounce) jar sliced roasted red peppers, drained
6 scallions, thinly sliced
1/4 cup fresh chopped basil
Pasta Basket. Under $10! at Amazon Save Now!
What To Do:
1. Cook tortellini according to package directions; drain, rinse with cold water, and drain again.
2. In a large bowl, combine sour cream, mayonnaise, and ranch dressing mix; mix well.
3. Add tortellini, chicken, roasted peppers, scallions, and basil; toss until well combined. Serve warm, or cover and chill until ready to serve.
• We've got lots of great main dish summer salads on our website. We recommend our Artichoke and Shrimp Pasta Salad as another tasty option!
• Looking for another deli salad recipe? Then you'll love our free eCookbook, Simply Deli Salads: 28 Best Recipes for Potato Salad, Macaroni Salad & More.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Deli-Salad/Chicken-Tortellini-Salad#ATUjQMVpoqEYOyVh.99