Our souffle-like Carrot Bake is the perfect go-along for any main dish meal and will surely impress company. You'll never guess the shortcut secret to its smooth and velvety texture.
Cooking Time: 35 min
What You'll Need:
3 (4-ounce) jars carrot baby food
1 stick butter, melted
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
Buy a Keurig CoffeemakerSamsClub.com$129.98
Powered by Swoop
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine carrots and butter; mix well. Add remaining ingredients; mix until well blended then pour into prepared baking dish.
3. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
• Your group will love this just the way it is but, for a change of pace, try baby-food squash, pumpkin or corn in place of the carrots.
• Here's another great way to serve up healthy veggies in a way your group will love -- Broccoli Pancakes!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Vegetables/Carrot-Bake-from-Mr-Food#Lcp7rK0QpP6r944l.99
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.