Our souffle-like Carrot Bake is the perfect go-along for any main dish meal and will surely impress company. You'll never guess the shortcut secret to its smooth and velvety texture.
Cooking Time: 35 min
What You'll Need:
3 (4-ounce) jars carrot baby food
1 stick butter, melted
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 cup packed light brown sugar
1 tablespoon lemon juice
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 teaspoon baking soda
1 teaspoon baking powder
Buy a Keurig CoffeemakerSamsClub.com$129.98
Powered by Swoop
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat an 8-inch square baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large bowl, combine carrots and butter; mix well. Add remaining ingredients; mix until well blended then pour into prepared baking dish.
3. Bake 35 to 40 minutes, or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean.
• Your group will love this just the way it is but, for a change of pace, try baby-food squash, pumpkin or corn in place of the carrots.
• Here's another great way to serve up healthy veggies in a way your group will love -- Broccoli Pancakes!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Vegetables/Carrot-Bake-from-Mr-Food#Lcp7rK0QpP6r944l.99