Candy Bar Cheesecake
Don't throw away that leftover Halloween candy. Turn it into this to-die-for Candy Bar Cheesecake that'll have even the pickiest ghouls and goblins raving!
Chilling Time: 4 hr
Cooking Time: 30 min
What You'll Need:
2 (8-ounce) packages cream cheese, softened
1/2 cup sugar
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
1 cup coarsely chopped candy bars, divided
1 (9-inch) graham cracker pie crust
1/4 cup frozen whipped topping, thawed
Buy a Keurig CoffeemakerSamsClub.com$129.98
Powered by Swoop
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 375 degrees F.
2. In a large bowl with an electric mixer on medium speed, beat cream cheese and sugar 2 minutes, or until creamy. Add eggs and vanilla and continue beating until thoroughly combined.
3. Reserve 8 pieces of candy for garnish. Stir remaining chopped candy into cream cheese mixture; mix well and pour into crust.
4. Bake 30 to 35 minutes, or until almost set in center. Loosely cover and chill at least 4 hours or overnight.
5. When ready to serve, garnish with whipped topping and reserved candy pieces.
• You can try almost any favorite candy bar in this cheesecake. Maybe try a new one every time you make it!
• And if you'd like to check out some other creative ways to use leftover candy, click here.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Cheesecakes/Candy-Bar-Cheesecake#yczmzricCs60Bygb.99
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.