No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
Busy Night Breakfast Bake
Whether it's Christmas morning, or any morning, you don't need to spend a lot of time in the kitchen making breakfast. This hearty all-in-one breakfast bake is a cinch, and you'll have plenty of time to spend with your gang!
Cooking Time: 40 min
What You'll Need:
1 pound hot or mild ground pork sausage
1/2 (16-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes (about 3 cups)
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
6 large eggs, beaten
3/4 cup milk
3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
Dash of black pepper
See a Recipe for Christmas Tree Pancakes
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large skillet, brown sausage, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Layer potatoes, sausage, and cheese in prepared baking dish.
3. In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over sausage mixture.
4. Bake, covered, 30 minutes; uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes or until set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
• If you prefer to get a jump start on breakfast, this is a great make-ahead recipe. Complete through Step 3 and then cover and place in the refrigerator overnight. When you ready to eat, simply follow the directions in Step 4 and you're all set!
• We've got lots of yummy breakfast options to feed your group! Why not try our Holiday Sausage Rollups, too!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Eggs/No-Fuss-Breakfast-Bake#hUxx1ShDDJkSQg5l.99
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.