No-Fuss Breakfast Bake
Busy Night Breakfast Bake
Whether it's Christmas morning, or any morning, you don't need to spend a lot of time in the kitchen making breakfast. This hearty all-in-one breakfast bake is a cinch, and you'll have plenty of time to spend with your gang!
Cooking Time: 40 min
What You'll Need:
1 pound hot or mild ground pork sausage
1/2 (16-ounce) package frozen shredded hash brown potatoes (about 3 cups)
1 cup (4 ounces) shredded sharp Cheddar cheese
6 large eggs, beaten
3/4 cup milk
3/4 teaspoon dry mustard
1/2 teaspoon salt
Dash of black pepper
See a Recipe for Christmas Tree Pancakes
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish with cooking spray.
2. In a large skillet, brown sausage, stirring until it crumbles and is no longer pink; drain. Layer potatoes, sausage, and cheese in prepared baking dish.
3. In a medium bowl, combine remaining ingredients; pour over sausage mixture.
4. Bake, covered, 30 minutes; uncover and bake an additional 5 minutes or until set. Let stand 10 minutes before serving.
• If you prefer to get a jump start on breakfast, this is a great make-ahead recipe. Complete through Step 3 and then cover and place in the refrigerator overnight. When you ready to eat, simply follow the directions in Step 4 and you're all set!
• We've got lots of yummy breakfast options to feed your group! Why not try our Holiday Sausage Rollups, too!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Eggs/No-Fuss-Breakfast-Bake#hUxx1ShDDJkSQg5l.99