Brown Sugar-Glazed Salmon
If you want a great meal with less mess and fewer ingredients, our Brown Sugar-Glazed Salmon is just the recipe! Put away the chicken and tell the gang you're grillin' fish tonight!
Cooking Time: 20 min
What You'll Need:
1 cup soy sauce
2 tablespoons vegetable oil
2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
1/4 teaspoon ground ginger
3 cloves garlic, minced
2 cups light brown sugar
4 (4-ounce) salmon fillets
1 (12-ounce) package broccoli slaw
3 scallions, chopped
1 tablespoon sesame seeds, toasted
5-Star Peeler Under $10 at Amazon Upgrade Your Peeler
What To Do:
1. Preheat grill to medium-high heat. In a small saucepan over medium heat, combine soy sauce, oil, vinegar, ginger, and garlic; stir in sugar. Cook 10 minutes, or until sugar dissolves, stirring occasionally; remove from heat. (Mixture will thicken.) Reserve 1/2 cup soy sauce mixture; set aside.
2. Brush both sides of salmon evenly with remaining soy sauce mixture; cover and let stand 10 minutes.
3. Place salmon on grill. Cook 4 to 6 minutes on each side, or until fish flakes easily with a fork, brushing occasionally with marinade during cooking.
4. In a large bowl, toss together broccoli slaw, scallions, sesame seeds, and 1/4 cup of the reserved soy sauce mixture; top with grilled salmon. Serve with remaining soy sauce mixture.
• The dipping sauce will keep in the refrigerator, covered, for several weeks. Warm sauce over medium-low heat on cooktop before serving. You can use it as a marinade for steak or shrimp, too.
• For a light and refreshing dessert option, try our Berries Romanoff!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Fish/Brown-Sugar-Glazed-Salmon#8kq3SY9Lf3AKhfLW.99
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.