Better Baked Ziti
If you're wondering what makes this baked ziti "better" than the regular stuff, you just need to take one bite and you'll see why.
Cooking Time: 45 min
What You'll Need:
1 pound ziti
1 (15-ounce) container ricotta cheese
3 cups (12 ounces) shredded mozzarella cheese, divided
1 teaspoon garlic powder
1/2 teaspoon salt
1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
1 (28-ounce) jar spaghetti sauce
1/2 cup grated Parmesan cheese
Pasta Basket. Under $10! at Amazon Save Now!
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Coat a 9- x 13-inch baking dish or 3-quart casserole with cooking spray.
2. In a large pot of boiling, salted water, cook ziti until just barely tender; drain and place in a large bowl.
3. Add ricotta cheese, 1-1/2 cups mozzarella cheese, garlic, salt, and parsley to the ziti; mix well. Spread half the spaghetti sauce over bottom of prepared baking dish. Spoon ziti mixture into baking dish; cover with remaining spaghetti sauce, then sprinkle with Parmesan cheese.
4. Bake 25 minutes, then top with remaining mozzarella cheese and bake 10 additional minutes, or until heated through.
• Use your favorite type of flavored spaghetti sauce to add additional flavor to this ziti. And don't worry if you don't have ziti on hand -- just substitute any other equal-sized shape.
• Just add our cool and crunchy Chop Chop Salad, and your meal is complete!
• Need even more casseroles? Don't forget to check out our free eCookbook, Blue Ribbon Casseroles: 23 Easy Casserole Recipes.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Casseroles/Better-Baked-Ziti#oT8fR8DkagGovf4z.99