Beefy Garlic Pizza
Want something new to make with that package of ground beef in your fridge? We'll our Beefy Garlic Pizza is calling your name and we bet it'll be your new favorite go-to dinner recipe!
Yields: 6 to 8 slices
Cooking Time: 30 min
What You'll Need:
1 tablespoon vegetable oil
6 cloves fresh garlic, chopped
1 pound ground beef
3 plum tomatoes, seeded and chopped
3/4 teaspoon salt
1/2 teaspoon black pepper
1 pound store-bought pizza dough (see Tips)
1 (6-ounce) package sliced provolone cheese, cut into 1/2-inch strips
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 400 degrees F. Coat a 12- to 14-inch pizza pan with cooking spray.
2. In a large skillet over medium heat, heat oil; saute garlic 4 to 5 minutes, or until slightly golden.
3. Add ground beef and cook 6 to 8 minutes, or until completely browned, stirring frequently. Drain off excess liquid; stir in tomatoes, salt, and pepper.
4. Place dough on a lightly floured surface. With a rolling pin, roll dough out to 12- to 14-inch circle. Place on prepared pizza pan. Using a fork, prick dough 15 to 20 times. Spoon beef mixture evenly over pizza dough and top with cheese.
5. Bake 15 to 18 minutes, or until crust is crisp and brown. Cut and serve immediately.
• If you'd prefer to use a prepared pizza shell, that will work here, too.
• We love to serve this with our delicious Caesar salad for a complete meal!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pizza/Beefy-Garlic-Pizza#4ufBSzdZe2ItFq3B.99