Asparagus Bacon Bundles
MAKES12 bundlesCOOK TIME20 MinREADY IN20 Min
The big bold taste of bacon is trendier than ever. Our Asparagus Bacon Bundles are sure to guarantee that your family will eat their vegetables. With the smoky taste of bacon in every bite, this one is a hit-maker.
What You'll Need:
•1 pound fresh asparagus, trimmed
•12 slices bacon
•1/2 teaspoon black pepper
•1/4 cup chopped sundried tomatoes in oil
Top-Rated Olive Oil
Powered by Swoop
What To Do:
1. Preheat oven to 450 degrees F. Coat a baking sheet with cooking spray.
2. Wrap 4 asparagus spears with a slice of bacon, leaving both ends of the asparagus unwrapped (see Note); place on prepared baking sheet and repeat with remaining asparagus and bacon; sprinkle bundles with pepper.
3. Bake 18 to 20 minutes, or until bacon is crisp.
4. Place on a large platter, sprinkle with sundried tomatoes, and serve immediately.
• If the asparagus spears are thick, you can use 3 per bundle. Adjust the number of spears in each bundle accordingly.
• When it's asparagus season, we find ourselves looking for ways to enjoy this tasty vegetable. Try our delicious Asparagus Frittata!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Vegetables/Asparagus-Bacon-Bundles#islz7Ky5TyOPGTZo.99
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.