Asian Marinated Pork Chops
SERVES4 CHILL TIME2 HrCOOK TIME10 MinREADY IN2 Hr 10 Min
Store-bought marinades can be okay, but why not make your own in minutes for a fraction of the cost? These Asian Marinated Pork Chops will melt in your mouth, and each bite is packed with great taste!
What You'll Need:
• 1/2 cup soy sauce
• 1/2 cup lemon juice
• 2 tablespoons ground ginger
• 1 teaspoon minced garlic
• 4 (3/4-inch) pork loin chops (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
• 3 tablespoons butter
Learn About American Express Serve
What To Do:
1. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger, and garlic; mix well.
2. Place chops in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish and pour soy sauce mixture over top, turning chops to coat thoroughly. Cover and chill 2 hours, turning after 1 hour. Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter; cook chops 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Serve immediately.
•Take a look at some of our other delicious pork chop recipes!
•If you prefer to not use butter to cook the pork chops, you can substitute either peanut oil or light sesame oil.
•To make a sauce for the pork chops, resever the marinade and bring it to a boil. Simmer 2 to 3 minutes, the pour over the chops.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pork/Asian-Marinated-Pork-Chops-from-Mr-Food#Fxj46SdqEXYdXXf5.99
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.