Asian Marinated Pork Chops
Store-bought marinades can be okay, but why not make your own in minutes for a fraction of the cost? These Asian Marinated Pork Chops will melt in your mouth, and each bite is packed with great taste!
Chilling Time: 2 hr
Cooking Time: 10 min
What You'll Need:
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons ground ginger
1 teaspoon minced garlic
4 (3/4-inch) pork loin chops (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
3 tablespoons butter
See a Stuffed Pork Roast Recipe
What To Do:
1. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger, and garlic; mix well.
2. Place chops in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish and pour soy sauce mixture over top, turning chops to coat thoroughly. Cover and chill 2 hours, turning after 1 hour. Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter; cook chops 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Serve immediately.
• Take a look at some of our other delicious pork chop recipes!
• If you prefer to not use butter to cook the pork chops, you can substitute either peanut oil or light sesame oil.
• To make a sauce for the pork chops, resever the marinade and bring it to a boil. Simmer for 2 to 3 minutes, the pour over the chops
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pork/Asian-Marinated-Pork-Chops-from-Mr-Food#17JHksJHsaIwAfdq.99
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.