Asian Marinated Pork Chops
Store-bought marinades can be okay, but why not make your own in minutes for a fraction of the cost? These Asian Marinated Pork Chops will melt in your mouth, and each bite is packed with great taste!
Chilling Time: 2 hr
Cooking Time: 10 min
What You'll Need:
1/2 cup soy sauce
1/2 cup lemon juice
2 tablespoons ground ginger
1 teaspoon minced garlic
4 (3/4-inch) pork loin chops (1-1/2 to 2 pounds total)
3 tablespoons butter
See a Stuffed Pork Roast Recipe
What To Do:
1. In a small bowl, combine soy sauce, lemon juice, ginger, and garlic; mix well.
2. Place chops in a 9- x 13-inch baking dish and pour soy sauce mixture over top, turning chops to coat thoroughly. Cover and chill 2 hours, turning after 1 hour. Remove chops from marinade and discard marinade.
3. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter; cook chops 5 to 7 minutes per side, or until cooked through. Serve immediately.
• Take a look at some of our other delicious pork chop recipes!
• If you prefer to not use butter to cook the pork chops, you can substitute either peanut oil or light sesame oil.
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Pork/Asian-Marinated-Pork-Chops-from-Mr-Food#RzP2eeM1ovlCiL1D.99