All In One Breakfast
SERVES4 COOK TIME20 MinREADY IN20 Min
Getting a great start on your morning is as easy as making our All In One Breakfast! We've loaded this dish with potatoes, veggies, and eggs, and nestled them together in a creamy, buttery blanket that we like to sprinkle some cheese over. So, breakfast anyone?
What You'll Need:
• 4 tablespoons butter
• 3/4 cup chopped onions
• 1/2 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
• 2 boiled or baked potatoes, peeled and sliced
• 6 eggs
• 2 tablespoons milk
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
See a Collection of Classic Dessert Recipes
What To Do:
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onions and peppers and saute about 5 minutes, or until onions are softened. Add potatoes and saute about 10 minutes, or until mixture starts to brown.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat eggs with milk, salt, and pepper. Pour egg mixture into skillet and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired. Stir gently 8 to 10 minutes, or until eggs are set but not dry. Serve immediately.
For an extra special treat, why not serve this up with a Wake 'Em Up Coffee Smoothie!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Misc-Breakfast-Recipes/All-In-One-Breakfast-6269#wpvtY0j8HwTdFPMM.99