All In One Breakfast
SERVES4 COOK TIME20 MinREADY IN20 Min
Getting a great start on your morning is as easy as making our All In One Breakfast! We've loaded this dish with potatoes, veggies, and eggs, and nestled them together in a creamy, buttery blanket that we like to sprinkle some cheese over. So, breakfast anyone?
What You'll Need:
• 4 tablespoons butter
• 3/4 cup chopped onions
• 1/2 cup chopped red or green bell pepper
• 2 boiled or baked potatoes, peeled and sliced
• 6 eggs
• 2 tablespoons milk
• 1/2 teaspoon salt
• 1/4 teaspoon black pepper
• 1/3 cup grated Parmesan cheese (optional)
See a Collection of Classic Dessert Recipes
What To Do:
1. In a large skillet over medium heat, melt butter. Add onions and peppers and saute about 5 minutes, or until onions are softened. Add potatoes and saute about 10 minutes, or until mixture starts to brown.
2. Meanwhile, in a medium bowl, beat eggs with milk, salt, and pepper. Pour egg mixture into skillet and sprinkle with Parmesan cheese, if desired. Stir gently 8 to 10 minutes, or until eggs are set but not dry. Serve immediately.
For an extra special treat, why not serve this up with a Wake 'Em Up Coffee Smoothie!
Read more at http://www.mrfood.com/Misc-Breakfast-Recipes/All-In-One-Breakfast-6269#wpvtY0j8HwTdFPMM.99
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.