- WITN and Bob 93.3 want to know "How Cool Is Your School?" Your school could be chosen for a free concert from Echosmith, including the band's hit "Cool Kids!" Heather and Jim were live from New Bern High School Friday.
Posted: 2:52 PM
- The Pentagon says a Marine who died Thursday in a noncombat incident in Baghdad was the second U.S. military death associated with the campaign against the Islamic State group in Iraq and Syria.
Posted: 4:54 AM
- He rode the crowded subways. He strolled through a popular park. He stopped for coffee, ate a meal in a restaurant, went jogging, bowled with friends and spent time with his fiancee in their Manhattan apartment.
Posted: 4:57 AM
- The online video features idyllic snatches of Tennessee daily life: guitar players, old barns, church socials — and the official Tennessee welcome sign, glimpsed through the window of a car passing over the state line.
- Any person traveling from the three West African nations who had contact with infected, or possibly infected, people will be automatically quarantined for 21 days. This includes doctors.
- Fall is the season where families gather around the table for warm, hearty meals. But for far too many families in Eastern North Carolina, fall means having to choose between heating their homes and putting food on the table.
Poll Results: A London-based photographer is chronicling the "death of conversation" in photos showing people glued to their phones while in the presence of other people. He says smartphones have become a barrier to communication in person. Do you agree?
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777