Posted: 6:24 AM
- North Carolina's insurance commissioner is holding a hearing on a request from companies that want to increase homeowner insurance prices by an average of more than 25 percent in January.
Updated: 6:56 AM
- WITN and Bob 93.3 want to know "How Cool Is Your School?" Your school could be chosen for a free concert from Echosmith, including the band's hit "Cool Kids!" On Friday, Heather and Jim will go to New Bern High School.
- A blood sample taken from a Dallas health care worker who is aboard a cruise ship and being monitored for signs of Ebola was retrieved by the Coast Guard, officials said early Sunday.
- Violent clashes erupted in Hong Kong early on Sunday for a second night, deepening a sense of impasse between a government with limited options and a pro-democracy movement increasingly willing to confront police.
- Four witnesses gave statements to Philippine prosecutors in a case where an American Marine is a suspect in the murder of a Filipino transgender person, the US embassy said Sunday.
Poll Results: TV show "Under the Dome" films in NC and could be eligible for half of the state's $10 million grant for film & TV incentives. Film advocates would like to see more investment in the industry. Would you?
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Public File Liaison:
Station Contact Info:
275 E. Arlington Blvd. Greenville, NC 27858 252-439-7777