Small Fire Put Out Quickly At Greenville Hotel Poolhouse

By  | 

A small fire caused a little commotion at a Greenville hotel Wednesday night. The fire was at a poolhouse just before 7:00 p.m Wednesday at the Best Western at 2310 Greenville Boulevard NE. No one was in or near it at the time. Thanks to the quick response of Greenville Fire/ Rescue, the fire was put out quickly. A fire official tells WITN a plug overheated in an outlet and sparked the fire.




 
We encourage commenting on our stories to give you a chance to express your opinion. We rely upon the online community to report abuse. Repeat violators may be banned from posting comments. CLICK HERE for the witn.com guidelines for posting comments.
powered by Disqus