Kitchen Fire Displaces Washington Family

By  | 

Police said a grease fire got out of hand Thursday night, and damaged one home badly enough the family must now find temporary housing.

Washington police said fire crews were called to a home on Slatestone Drive in Washington around 9:30 Thursday night.

Officers said the family made it out of the home without injury, but the home had significant damage.

Police said that family is now looking for temporary housing as their home is repaired.


We encourage commenting on our stories to give you a chance to express your opinion. We rely upon the online community to report abuse. Repeat violators may be banned from posting comments. CLICK HERE for the guidelines for posting comments. powered by Disqus