Nearly a dozen people are facing charges after a big drug round-up in Jones County.
11 people in all were arrested Monday between the Jones County Sheriff's Office and Maysville Police.
Deputies said the crack down on drug crime in the area is a prime focus for officers in the county.
Below is a list provided by the Sheriff's Office of those arrested in the round-up and their bond amounts. All suspects have been charged with one or more drug crimes.
- Baker Boomer, 20 of Maysville. Bond set at $39,000.
- Henry Brooks Jr., 48 of Maysville. Bond set at $1,000.
- Jeffrey Flowers, 62 of Maysville. Bond set at $2,000.
- Cordero Foy, 23 Maysville. Bond set at $12,000 .
- John Hill, 45 of Maysville. Bond set at $24,000.
- Norman Hill, 23 of Maysville. Bond set at $36,000.
- Kimberly Stewart Hogan, 43 of Kinston. Bond was not granted.
- Michael Hogan, 39 of Kinston was not granted a bond amount.
- Demaurio Jones, 22 of Maysville. Bond set at $65,000.
- Deshawn Middleton, 18 of Maysville. Bond set at $15,000.
- Sonny Morton, 27 of Maysville. Bond was not granted for Morton.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.