Classes will resume as normal following a fire at Miller-Motte College in Greenville.
Campus President Mike Ramos tells WITN the fire was contained to the laundry room of the massage therapy clinic.
He says the clinic will be closed, but classes will go on as scheduled.
Ramos says no one was on campus at the time with the exception of maintenance workers.
Ramos says no one was hurt, and no official cause of the fire has been told to him by fire officials. He was happy with the response of the fire department, and said they did great work.
We've called Greenville Fire & Rescue for more information and were told a report would be available Monday.
Miller-Motte College in Greenville caught fire Saturday evening.
Greenville Fire & Rescue crews were still on the scene cleaning up as of 8:30 p.m.
Fire officials haven't released details, yet, but confirmed a fire broke out at the trade and technical school around 7:30 p.m.
No word on if there were any injuries or what started the fire.
Stay with WITN.com for updates.