Fire officials out of Lenoir County say that an electrical short resulted in a mobile home going up in flames this afternoon.
Officials say it happened around 1:30 p.m. when North Lenoir Fire and Rescue was dispatched to the home at 2016 Ham Street. Units arrived to find the home fully engulfed and getting close to an adjacent structure and utility pole.
Officials says that everyone inside was able to escape unharmed and there were no firefighter injuries. Fire crews were on scene for around 1 and a half hours for salvage, overhaul and investigation
Copyright 2015 by The Associated Press. All Rights Reserved.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.