Four Generations Of One Family Lose Home In Monday Fire

By  | 

Four generations of one Eastern Carolina family are homeless after a flareup destroyed their house early Monday morning.

Plymouth firefighters were first called to the home on Luvera Street around 4:00 p.m. Sunday for an electrical fire. That was contained to just one bedroom.

They were called out a second time around 3:00 a.m. when the fire flared up again, and this time the home was destroyed.

A great-grandmother, grandmother, her daughter, and three children lived in the home. The children are 8, 6 and 3 years old.

The American Red Cross put the family up in a motel, but the victims say they lost all their Christmas gifts, as well as Thanksgiving preparations.

The family says any clothing donations can be sent to Antionette Graham, 116 Luvera Street, Plymouth 27962.

We encourage commenting on our stories to give you a chance to express your opinion. We rely upon the online community to report abuse. Repeat violators may be banned from posting comments. CLICK HERE for the guidelines for posting comments.
powered by Disqus