Multiple crews are on the scene of a fire at a Greenville apartment complex.
The call came in around 8:45 a.m. to University Suites, which is on Arlington Boulevard across from J.H. Rose High School.
Greenville Fire-Rescue says the fire was contained to a downstairs apartment bathroom. No one was home at the time, and smoke detectors alerted the fire department.
The fire was quickly extinguished, and investigators are looking to see how it began.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or email@example.com.