On and off quick downpours will be possible through Sunday afternoon. Heavier rain could bring another 1 to 3 inches of rain to a few locations late Sunday and into Monday afternoon.
WASHINGTON (AP) - Thinking about getting inked? Check the bottle first.
The Food and Drug Administration is warning tattoo parlors, their customers and those buying at-home tattoo kits that not all tattoo ink is safe.
Last month, California company White and Blue Lion Inc. recalled inks in in-home tattoo kits after testing confirmed bacterial contamination in unopened bottles.
At least one skin infection has been linked to the company's products, and FDA officials say they are aware of other infections linked to inks with similar packaging.
People getting tattoos can get infections in the skin even in the cleanest conditions. The ink can carry bacteria that can spread through the bloodstream - a process called sepsis. Less severe infections may involve bumps on the skin, discharge, redness, swelling and pain at the site.
(Copyright 2014 The Associated Press. All rights reserved. This material may not be published, broadcast, rewritten or redistributed.)