Crews responded to the scene of a fire at an assisted living center in Greenville Monday night.
The call came in just before 9:00 p.m. Monday night at the Southern Living Assisted Care at 2060 West 5th Street in Greenville.
Both fire and EMS crews responded and evacuated the building.
The fire is now out and a manager told us it was caused by an exhaust fan in the ceiling.
There's no word at this time on the extent of damage.
Viewers with disabilities can get assistance accessing this station's FCC Public Inspection File by contacting the station with the information listed below. Questions or concerns relating to the accessibility of the FCC's online public file system should be directed to the FCC at 888-225-5322, 888-835-5322 (TTY), or firstname.lastname@example.org.