Christmas Morning Greenville Electrical Box Fire Temporarily Puts Residents In The Cold

Several residents had their Christmas mornings interrupted by an electrical box fire.

Greenville Firefighters responded right around the 11:00 hour to the Augusta Trails subdivision on Masters Lane off of Frog Level Road.

Firefighters found an electrical box in front of a home on fire. An apparent chain reaction from the box to a nearby home resulted in an electric box on the side of the home catching fire.

The fires were extinguished and Greenville Utilities was called into investigate. Power to several homes was shut down while the investigation continues into what started the original fire.

Damage was minimal, according to firefighters.

There were no injuries, according to firefighters.




 
We encourage commenting on our stories to give you a chance to express your opinion. We rely upon the online community to report abuse. Repeat violators may be banned from posting comments. CLICK HERE for the witn.com guidelines for posting comments.
powered by Disqus